Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (blue-eyed girl scout elf)
- SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER – Every night this Scout Elf will return to the North Pole to say whether your family has been naughty or nice. Santa takes that information every night until right before the big day when he decides if you’re getting presents or coal this year.
- HIDE AND SEEK – Half of the fun of having an elf figurine is finding where they’re stationed the next morning. Each night they leave and they come back to spend the day in a new spot. Maybe on top of the fridge, on the shelf, or in some mischief.
- MAGIC COMES TO LIFE – Once you’ve worn out the pages in the Elf on the Shelf book, it’s time to create the magic in on your own in the with the Elf on the Shelf Shinky Dinks. Your child will love bringing their own creative spin to the elf story.
- ENCOURAGE CREATIVITY – It’s important to encourage creativity and imagination in a child. You can do just that with these Shinky Dinks. They will love creating whatever they can imagine with these tiny elf decorations: ornaments, jewelry, and more!
- A NEW TRADITION – A timeless holiday classic the whole family can enjoy! #1 national bestseller with over 2.5 million copies sold. Touted as the best thing since The Night before Christmas Bring it into your home today and start a new tradition!